For those of you heading to VMworld, here are some of the suggestions from the meeting:
- Hit up the labs
- TALK to others
- Try to stay away from “Marketecture” sessions
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Start taking Emergen-C or additional Vitamin C now to help boost your imune system
- Drink lots of water
- Hit up outside events, such as VMunderground and #vBrownBag tech talks in hang space.
For those of you not going you can follow along at home.
- The #vBrownBag talks are recorded and added to their YouTube page. They upload them pretty quickly. Follow their main page or YouTube page to see when they are uploaded.
- The keynotes are streamed live online. They will have a link on the main page at http://www.vmworld.com/en/us/index.html
- Don’t forget that the VMware Hands on Labs are always available online and they are FREE!!! You can test drive a lot of products without being bugged by sales staff. :)